I'm so tired ):
School is damn stressful now. Or maybe its just me, scared for the upcoming BTs which are coming up in friggin 16 days ): I can't even stay awake in classes anymore. Fell asleep in GP AND Econs!! Record leh, usually i only fall aslp in one lesson, and most of the time none... ): I was totally sianed out on the way home today too. Until I decided that I will go home, study for SPA, and go straight to sleep. Then again you may be wondering why I am here. Well, remember Bulbasaur said that after memorising you leave 15 mins or so before you write all of it out? well this is how I'm spending my 15 mins.
PLUS video call with maxy who's playing stuff on the guitar (: Pro-ness!
UGH I AM SO DEAD TIRED, GOING TO SLEEP ONCE I GET THE SPA RIGHT.
Good night world, and hope you see me tomorrow!
February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment