February 14, 2009

zomg, i got SO MANY pics from today, that i duno what to post. I think I'll post the lame ones up then. haha. (: Today was CAMWHORE DAY! But only for me to see la (:

First up, LUNCH @ SWENSENS!

Well this is Sam. Say hi!
I killed Sam. Awww. And then ate him. (:

Awesome icecream cake (: I ate that too!

& this is where we finally gave up. Frozen strawberries were a pity to leave behind, but they were just ROCK HARD and.. disgusting. Well, the cake wasn't too bad but it was kinda tiring to eat cuz it was so hard. haha. Had to use all my strength just to claw out one piece with my fork lols. But yay Swensens was fun. Again. Thats twice in one week already hahaha! I think I shall stay away from Swensens for the time being.

Next up, went to Joane's church for her Vday Service! It was super cool! ((: Never regretted going ((: Haha no photos though. Aww.

Where did we go after that? Hmmmm. ESPLANADE ROOF TERRACE HAHAHHAA. Major camwhoring session!! ^_^ 

 Zomg, i need a haircut asd.

Yay -i pwn n00bs- shirt (:

I'm better than Superman!! :D

((: Nothing much la. Camwhore camwhore alot. Then went for dinner and then home. HAHA today was :D Appreciate the effort!


No comments: