April 29, 2008

B&J ICECREAMMMMMM. YUM.

LOL today's a damn fun day. NOT THE SCHOOL PART OF COURSE. I was so freaking tired from dunno what. OH YA. Slept at 1.30 the previous night cuz I was on the phone. But anyway...

WE WENT TO BEN AND JERRY'S FREE CONE DAY AT CATHAY!! HAHA. Ces and I went after school haha. We went and the queue was so freaking long! But we queued anyway. To our surprise, it only took us half an hour. haha. Cixian, Huimin, Wenshi and Huiying came to get free icecream also! But they came too late and we alr collected our scoop so we went to queue up with them again. Ate a second scoop lol. Got some pics, but in my phone and I'm lazy to upload, haha. After eating icecream, we went to eat sushi haha! Eat until super fulllllll. :( I'm skipping dinner like that already.

BORED. Guitar time! x)

No comments: