April 11, 2008

I'm in the comp lab now.
TOTALLY SIANED OUT.

I've planned out what I'm going to do during the weekend! But... whether I actually do it is a different story. Saturday is for slacking, and Sunday is concert day. OH NOOOOO :( Today, is reverse bungee day! My auntie is treating us to reverse bungee today for my birthday present. lol. Sucks I know. But its okay la. :D I'm totally thrilled to be going for it anyway. I'll post up pics if I have them! :D

Time to teach adnaan chemistry tomorrow. Mole concept, Redox and Acids and bases. EWWWW. :( I threw away all my chem notes alr though. oh wellz. NO! IM SMARTTTTT. haha.

CALENDAR FOR NEXT WEEK
  • Monday : Chemistry test
  • Tuesday: Economics test
  • Wednesday: more math tutorials on functions :(
  • Thursday: Math retest
  • Friday: Extra Chemistry lesson :(

I seem to be sad on every other day other than the test days lol. But then again, they totally suck more. I have no idea how to do functions anymore :( From Q10 onwards totally conk out. K nvm. I WILL GET BETTER! =X

I shall update stuff when i get home.

A'ight bye.

No comments: