
A Legend :D I went to watch this yesterday night at the esplanade, and they totally rocked the house down! Excellent music and dance choreo, better than most of the musicals I've seen, and I like the way they involve the audience into the show. It enhances the impact the show has on you, and other than Chang And Eng, this has to be one of the best musicals I've seen so far. Looking forward to more to come! :D
OH. AND MIG AYESA SANG BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY AGAIN! His voice is super smooth and nice. And when he talks he sounds like some little cartoon character. SO CUTE! hahaha. LISTEN!
IT ROCKS RIGHT!!! LOL. Many thanks to KEITH CHIA for promoting the show and convincing me to watch it. :D NO REGRETS INDEED! And not forgetting thanks to Max for coming to watch also :)
1 comment:
saw this on an alert. Did you get to meet MiG at the stage door? He is glad to meet fans, sign his CD, take pics, chat.
Post a Comment