So... lets trace the events of what happened today.
EARLY IN THE MORNING.....
BOOM. STORM. Well, still have to go to school right? I woke up at 5.15 because there was supposed to be morning run, but it was storming here, so I just assumed it was storming at PP also, so I just stayed at home waiting for the rain to stop. While I was waiting, I switched on my comp to on my torrents, and then i realised that while my torrents were on I couldnt access any internet page. So i offed my torrents for a little while. At 6.30, i realised the rain wasn't going to stop, so I decided to leave my house. (AND I FORGOT TO ON MY TORRENTS AGAIN.) It was raining chickens and ducks outside, so i brought a big purple umbrella. By the time i got to the bus stop, my shoes were SOAKING WET. So much for the umbrella. Well, at least all other parts of me were dry. The bus came, and I boarded the bus. 2 mins later, i realised something was wrong. I BOARDED THE WRONG FRICKIN' 317. It was the one that went one big round into Chartwell before going to the interchange. T.T And THEN i realised that i left my umbrella at the bus stop. Oh shit. On the way up the hill, I saw a 317 bus. Apparently, the bus I was supposed to take before i took the wrong bus BROKE DOWN. So even if I hadn't taken that bus, I would have waited another 15 minutes at the bus stop.
I got to the MRT safely, and VERY VERY LATE. Like 7.20am? Just when I was going down the escalator to the MRT, *beep beep beep! DOORS CLOSING* WTF MAN! Then i read the board. 7 mins!!! No choice but to wait right? So i eventually get to Potong Pasir. AND HERE AGAIN ITS STORMING. Like my goodness what did i do wrong la. So many people were camping at the MRT station because they didn't have an umbrella or something, but I brought mine, and I didn't want to be any later than I had to, so I decided to brave the rain. Besides, my shoes were already wet, so how bad could it get? Well, little did I know, VERY BAD. I walked all the way to school with my tiny little umbrella because my big one was lost forever :( I didn't get wet, but my shoes took all the damage. After walking all the way to the side gate at the canal there, all there was to see was the LOCK ON THE GATE. I walked all the way there in the rain and it has to frickin' be LOCKED. So no choice, have to walk to the front gate. I was following these 2 girls in front of me who seemed to be having the same fate. They decided to cut across a field on the way to the gate, and being an idiot, I followed them. By the first step, I realised I should have gone by the concrete path. The field was like a SEA OF MUD. Really watery mud, and gigantic puddles of water hidden under grass. So like you step on what looks like this relatively solid looking patch of grass and SQUISH. Its actually a big puddle of water. Sometimes the water was even deep enough to cover my whole shoe. Like OMG NOOOOO. After what seemed like forever, I finally reached the front gate. It was like wearing a bucket of water on each foot. My feet were THAT WET. And I didn't take them off until i got home. I swear my poor feet were like screaming for help already. Stupid rain.
AND AND... just when things couldn't get any worse, we have 2 chem tests. Mock SPA and Lecture Test. I screwed both up really badly. The FIRST THING I DID IN SPA was wrong already. I dissolved the Iron (II) Ammonium sulphate in WATER when it was supposed to be SULPHURIC ACID. Then I was wondering HEY WHY CANNOT DISSOLVE ONE. Then.. OH SHIT LA. So I had to go and re-weigh my solid, and waste more time. During the titration, just when I thought I was being really careful, I realised I over-shot the end point already. F man. 2nd titration my reading also wasn't exact, so I just crapped some number and started doing my calculations because no time already. EVEN THEN, I didn't finish my part (iii). Didn't know how to do, and no time. Jeez. Theory test wasn't any better. Every single question the part (c) I didn't know how to do, and it was freaking screwed up. If i pass, I will be overjoyed already. I just don't want to see another fail :( Not for chem.
THE THREE TESTS THIS WEEK
1. Chemistry Mock SPA
2. Chemistry Lecture Test
3. Mathematics Class Test
One last one to go, and one I'm determined to do well in.
I CANNOT KEEP FAILING MY TESTS. I'm letting my parents down, I'm letting my teachers down, and I'm letting MYSELF down. This cannot go on. (Realise I say this everytime and I never do it.) In school I always look very hardworking and all, but little do people know that once I get home I'm a slacker. Like HELLO, don't you see me online all the time? When I'm not online, you know what I'm doing? PLAYING DOTA. I hardly do my work at all. I realise this has to change. But I lack that sense of urgency in me. Always have. My sense of urgency arrives like the DAY BEFORE a test or an exam, or even on the day itself. I give in to temptations easily, but of course I stick to my morals. Ah whatever. I think I really need to start working hard because Common Tests are coming :(
I'm really frustrated with him. WHY KEEP DAOING MY SMS. Annoying! :(
On a lighter note...
B&J FREE CONE DAY on the 29th of April! :D Does anyone want to go? :D
Grabbed from CX's blog.
This was a class pic taken on Wati, JiaChuan and Liting's birthday!
♥ 08S28 !
No comments:
Post a Comment