April 14, 2008

CHEM TEST WAS GAY. :(

Oh wellz. Life goes on~

School today was super slack! Our econs tutor didn't come to school, so we ended at 12 today! How gay, right? :D Came to school for like 2 and a half hours of chem and one GP lesson. BOOO. I must improve my comprehension skillz! Today we just found out that we are the control class for the new GP syllabus. Everyone else is learning logical thinking/critical thinking and we get to learn the old style. (don't ask me what that is. no idea.) So technically we are like guinea pigs :( In the exam they will compare the AQ marks from our class and those with the other classes to see which syllabus they continue to teach.. BOOOOOOO.

I bought a new watch from bugis village today :D It is black and white with stripes and stars. <3 I feel so gay now. Lol.

I WANT TO WATCH WWRY!!

No comments: