So, I'm back again, but this time not for long. I don't know, I just needed someone to talk to for the moment.
I'll do a more detailed post maybe later, but council elections were today, and we had like 9 votes for 11 candidates. Lame. Spent the day stoning. Math test was crap. Blah. Ended school early because NO PE!! :D Max called me to go bowling, so I went to Kovan. When i reached, I called him, and he asked me to wait 20 mins because they had to do something before they left. Then 20 minutes later, they called me and told me that I would have to wait another 45 minutes for them, and they asked me to come SR first. I mean like WTF. 20 mins bad enough, i wouldnt even have gone there if you told me I had to wait. Then you tell me another 45 minutes? F you! So i happily wasted more than half an hour of my life doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Brilliant. T.T
I'm off to do some work. I GOT TO CATCH UP ON MY MATH AND ECONS. Still know nuts about graphing techniques and firms. AHHH HELPPPPPPPP. :(
April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment