April 27, 2008

I thought you were my friend. But if you are going to keep blocking me out like that, then you can very well go F off. So much for the happy times we had.

On a lighter note, Oh my. I'm addicted to the WWRY Soundtrack haha. Super nice :D. Bohemian Rhapsody is to die for. And Ralph is also addicted to Bohemian Rhapsody after coming to my blog HAHA. TOO BAD! xD

THERE'S BAND TODAY! YAY! :D (lol random)

Hmmm.. Yesterday? Oh I went to Max's house again. T.T wanted to go out but he didn't feel like it so... yeah. Keith and Eugene came over too! Keith spent pretty much half the night on my psp lol. Crisis Core FTW. OH YEAH. I FINISHED CC YESTERDAY. Now on hard mode! Max borrowed my psp to play also, so I'm only going to start after he gives it back. Oh well. Had lovely spaghetti for dinner! Haha, then at night I watched a little bit of soccer with them... The end of the Man Utd and Chelsea match. CHELSEA WON! :D Now arsenal has a chance lol. But they suck now. :( Haha who cares. I've hardly watched any matches this season anyway.

AH BLOODY HELL MAX PHONE SPOILT :( No phone for 3-5 days. Dead mar. Who will I sms during lessons now?! Damn.

ALRIGHT. I'm gona take a bath and get rdy for band. Cya!

No comments: